Top 10 reasons to attend GESS Dubai 2017
If you love education, then you understand that the global education sector keeps transforming each year, as new ideas, products and resources enter the market. A great way to stay abreast of what’s new and what’s working is to take advantage of the many rich and diverse education events that take place in the progressive Metropolis of Dubai.
From rich CPD offerings to a diverse range of education products; exciting networking opportunities, to access to some of the top education experts in the global education sector – the GESS Dubai Exhibition & Conference is the event to attend.
Heading into its 10th year, GESS Dubai 2017’s theme, ‘We love education’, underscores some of the great reasons to love education!
If you need a reason on why you should definitely attend this year’s event, the following 10 points should help!
1. GESS Dubai is the largest education event in the Middle East. It is the ONLY event that brings together all levels of educationalists in one place
2. Missing those education resources from your home country? GESS has you covered. The exhibition features exhibitors from several regions across the globe that will be sharing some of the best education products/resources in the market today! From the latest in technological gadgets for the classroom to SEN products that make inclusion easier, school uniforms to classroom accessories and more, the options are abundant. Think about all the global brands that you know and trust mixed with established suppliers who are from right here in the region – all in one place. In addition to all of this, there is always someone on hand to demonstrate exactly how these products work!
3. Continuing Professional Development? Check. GESS offers key CPD sessions daily that allow you to interact with education experts from across the globe. The event will have over 200 CPD accredited conference sessions.
4. Free resources? Yes. Prepare to purchase or order some of those well-needed resources, and take advantage of the samples that are available! Most exhibitors will have free samples on offer to help you understand exactly how their products work. Who knows, you may come across that hard to find resource or a great new substitute!
5. Exciting new leadership programme – Yes, there are many great CPD sessions to take advantage of, and GESS has taken it a step further by premiering the GESS Leadership Lab. The GESS Leadership Lab has not been seen before in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The Lab focuses on using practical workshops where innovative teachers and leaders can improve their skills and that of their team. These hands-on sessions will allow you to deliver an actual leadership project in 90 minutes, develop strategies to deal with challenges within your school, build a set of tools and strategies that you can actually use in your school the next day and networking opportunities with fellow innovative leaders both locally and nationally among other key benefits. If you are into leadership, these sessions are a must!
6. GESS facilitates awesome networking opportunities for all. Whether you are an educator, an education supplier or provider – the GESS Dubai Exhibition is the best platform for networking. Each year, thousands of education professionals within the education sector globally convene at the event to network, highlight and promote education.
7. GESS Dubai 2017 includes the GESS Education Forum (GEF), which features an impressive roster of speakers who will be conducting exciting CPD workshops on some of the most pertinent global themes in education today. Neuroscience in Education, the Future of Learning, Learning Essentials, Innovation in Education, the Leadership Lab and Education in Action are just a few of the important themes that will be covered. The best part? These sessions are accredited and FREE. There is absolutely no other event that provides you with such access to some of the most brilliant minds in education today – FREE!
8. Get your business out there! GESS Dubai is the best event for small, medium and large enterprises that are keen on improving their presence in the region. Over the years, many meaningful business mergers and collaborations have been formed between exhibitors at the event. This is a great opportunity to grab!
9. There are easy steps to guide you. The GESS Dubai website offers detailed information on the event. From highlights of the previous events to the timeline of the upcoming event; travel to accommodations, testimonials from past attendees to insightful videos of GESS in action – you can find it here.
10. If you loved points 1-9, then this last point will certainly make your smile brighter. The event is FREE! Register online and add the dates to your calendar – March 14-16, 2017. We are looking forward to seeing you there!
The GESS Education Awards solidifies a strong commitment to education within the region and beyond. Each year, distinguished educationalists from all levels are celebrated and rewarded for the value that they have added to the sector via innovative, fun and imaginative products/resources and/or services. Be a part of this year’s prestigious event. Buy your seat online now at www.gessawards.com.