By the time the current kindergarteners reach the job market, many jobs as we know them today may not exist and a study says over 75 percent of jobs will be newly invented. The world is changing and changing very fast. Making today’s children future ready demands a complete overhaul of the way they are educated. What was good a decade back has no relevance in the next decade.
In this session, panelists will discuss:
- What does ‘future of jobs’ mean for schools and colleges? Is it leaving educators with more questions than answers
- Will we need degrees/ diplomas or anything else to enter the future job market?
- Future-of-education and Future-of-jobs–How to make the Match?
- Are we heading towards a multi-skilled education for a multi-career future?
- Are we indeed ready for the future? Are we equipping our new generation with the right education, technical and personal skillset and the mindset to embrace the powerful,technology-based future?