One of the most important roles of technology in education is its ability to make knowledge and information ubiquitously available. Also if it is not access controlled, technology also succeeds inproviding an equal opportunity platform with little or no discrimination.
In this session, panelists will discuss:
- Is technology actually working for education institutions-making institutions more relevant and engaging, increasing student achievement; attracting, preparing, and retaining high-quality teachers and improving parental engagement?
- Innovative models to optimize learning through technology adoption.
- More and quicker or differently and better: How can we make the most of technology tosupport learning and culture in our institutions?
- Making learning more effective: using mobile devices, blended learning, cloud infrastructure, extended reality, analytics & adaptive technologies, machine & deep learning, internet of things, artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality or someother technology?
- Role of Social Median education