Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) was established in 2005. ADEC seeks to develop education and educational institutions in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, implement innovative educational policies, plans and programs that aim to improve education, and support educational institutions and staff to achieve the objectives of national development in accordance with the highest international standards.
ADEC Vision – Education First
Recognized as a world class education system that supports all learners in reaching their full potential to compete in the global market.
To produce world-class learners who embody a strong sense of culture and heritage and are prepared to meet global challenges.
ADEC’s core values are the foundational principles for continually improving performance:
- Teamwork: Emphasize the virtues of cooperation and coordination
- Integrity: Doing the right thing no matter what the circumstances may be
- Transparency: Open, true and honest communications and actions
- Respect: Respect children, colleagues, parents and community
- Accountability: Take personal responsibility for action
Compassion: Caring and responsibility toward others